Thursday, November 1, 2007

Man, wat the hell is the problem with my chinese teacher? I was just chillin in class waitin for the class to come to class, then, tommy told me and hoho to go down to the chinese room. Yeah no big deal i know but i am not there yet. As u know, hoho is quite big so u dont expect him to travel at mun wai's top speed right? So i was talkin to him and it is impolite to leave people like that. So tommy and moujun ran down the stairs and reached the room a few seconds( not really) earlier than us. When i went in the room, the chinese teacher was there waitin and glarin at me. No shit! SHe said cant i walk faster? What the hell man! How fast can u go down the stairs? I was pissed. Hell yeah i was! She has brain prob or somethin! Scold me for nothin. it wasnt on purpose

No comments: